General InformationAll visitors should be able to play to a reasonable standard without holding up play. The maximum handicap for visitors is 24 and Handicap Certificates may be required. Each golfer must have their own equipment and proper golf footwear must be worn to ensure player safety. All players must know and follow the normal etiquette of golf and visitors are required to respect the excellent work of Bonnyton's Greens Staff by repairing pitch marks, replacing divots and raking bunkers.
Booking a TeetimeOur online booking service allows you to book a tee time at Bonnyton and get instant on-screen and email confirmation of your booking. Although the Club has standard green fee rates for weekdays and weekends, we offer significant savings for certain times of the day, particularly if you are prepared to avoid the busiest times. The price quoted is the price you pay and includes third party liability insurance. Please see left for abbreviated Terms & Conditions relating to the use of our online teetime booking service (full Ts & Cs can be found on the Booking page).
Please click here to go to the online booking service
OutingsVisits by groups of more than 4 players are classed as Outings and must be booked via the following procedure:
- Contact the Office to check the availability of tee-times.
- Confirm the booking within 14 days with a non-returnable deposit of £10 per player. The balance of fees must be received at least 28 days before the date of play. Non-payment of deposits and/or balance may result in cancellation of the booking. Accounts may be paid by cash, cheque or credit card - cheques should be made payable to "Bonnyton Golf Club".
- Final numbers must be indicated at least 48 hours in advance of
the outing otherwise the balance of green fees will not be returned.
Visitors' Insurance SchemeThird Party insurance cover is included in the normal green fee for the day of play. If a visitor is being introduced by a Member using his/her 'free green fee' the visitor will still require to take out insurance. No visitor will be permitted to play on the course without an insurance certificate which can be purchased from the Professional's shop or from the bar. The certificate is valid for the day of issue only.
Insurance is included in the price of tee bookings made via our online system.
Green Fees for OutingsOne round of golf £37.00 per person
Two rounds of golf £47.00 per person
Green fees are inclusive of compulsory Third Party Insurance cover, valid for the day of issue only.
Dress Code For All Players and GuestsBonnyton Golf Club expects visitors to respect the same dress code as members and the following will be considered the minimum standard permitted:
- The wearing of blue denims, tee-shirts, non-golf sportswear and training shoes is not permitted on the Course at any time.
- Anoraks, golf jackets, coats and hats should not be worn in the Club Lounge, dining room or bar areas. Golf shoes may not be worn in the Club Lounge, dining room, bar areas or within the shower room.
- It is not permitted to change shoes or other apparel in the car parks.
- Any articles of clothing not being worn should not be draped on or over chairs - lockers are available, including day lockers for visitors.
- Members and guests attending the Clubhouse and not playing golf should be respectful of the dress code of playing members and as a minimum requirement should not wear non-golf sports wear, sports training shoes or ripped or frayed trousers.
- All users of Club facilities are expected to co-operate in maintaining Clubhouse standards and Members are responsible for ensuring that their guests conform to all dress, etiquette and discipline requirements of the Club.
- Board Members and Officers of the Club have the authority to require visitors to change unsuitable clothing or leave the Course or Clubhouse.
Mobile PhonesThe use of mobile phones is restricted as follows:
- Making and receiving calls in the ladies/gents locker rooms
- Make calls from the car park